Flu Clinics will be held this year on the following dates at the usual location, St James’ Church Hall:
- 14th October
- 21st October
- 18th November
If you are eligible and you would like to book an appointment, you make one in four ways:
- Appointment Booking Days – 2 members of staff will be in Weybridge making appointments for the clinics.
- When: 13th, 20th & 27th September 9am – 12pm
- Where: Weybridge Day Centre (Churchfield Road, behind Lloyds TSB bank)
- Through Online Patient Access (if you do not have a log in for this and you would like one, please contact us on email@example.com)
- Come to our reception desk at the Surgery (we are now based at Walton Community Hospital).
- Telephone us on 01932 414248 after 2pm. Please be aware our phone capacity is still very limited and you may have trouble getting through, therefore we suggest you try booking through one of the other avenues if possible.
The Department of Health recommends you have a flu vaccination if you are:
- Aged 65 years and over
- A person with Diabetes
- A person with a BMI over or equal to 40
Or if you have a long term condition of the:
- Lungs (e.g. COPD or Asthma)
- Brain or nervous system
- Immune System
If you have any questions regarding our flu clinics or your elibility for the flu vaccine, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help with your query.